Nathan T Radebaugh
|Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
|B.S., Computer Science, concentration in Software Engineering and Programming Languages
|Minor, Religious Studies
Cumulative GPA: 3.71 / 4.00
- Work on Windows Phone Wallet, Cortana, and further work on the next great thing from Windows.
- Work on Windows Phone on the Wallet team.
- Wrote tools using Batch, Perl, Visual C++ and the MFC framework to automate the running of tests on an external server, generate regression reports, and send out emails, resulting in an over 705% increase in test productivity.
- Wrote PHP and C++ scripts to streamline the creation and maintenance of Call Flow Analysis log parser tools.
- Performed low level structure analysis and alignment, resulting in smaller data packets and faster data transfer speeds.
- Wrote Ruby scripts to analyze header files and automatically refactor and decouple header files, significantly decreasing compile times.
- Led a team of student developers in the development and maintenance of a PHP/MySQL driven management tool using the open source PHP framework FuelPHP and open source Bootstrap.
- Developed PHP and Perl scripts to help monitor usage across the network.
- Administered multiple Linux web and database servers used for development and production environments.
- Supervised Campus Internet (ResNet) Employees.
- Active role in the interviewing, hiring, and training of new employees.
- Provided telephone and onsite support for over 10,000 ResNet internet users.
|Tomahawk Leadership Society
||Spring 2011 - Fall 2011
|Purdue Lutheran Ministry
||VP of Worship and Service
||Spring 2010 - Spring 2011
|Latin and Ballroom Dance Club
||Fall 2010 - Spring 2011