Nathan T Radebaugh
Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Windows Phone.
Git, and SVN.
PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python, and Perl.
HTML, CSS, Angular, React, PHP, and My/MSSQL.
C, C++, CX, C#, and Java using Object Oriented Programming.
MVC and MVVM patterns.
|Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
B.S., Computer Science, concentration in Software Engineering and Programming Languages
Minor, Religious Studies
Cumulative GPA: 3.71 / 4.00
- Working with clients on large projects of scale in a variety of technologies including C#, .NET MVC, and MSSQL.
- Worked with a team of about 20 developers to rearchitect how Windows UI is created for different products (Phone, Desktop, etc.)
- Led architectural decisions for componentization of Windows for future shells, mentoring Jr. team members. Met with specific owners and led inventory, consolidation, and forward planning of individual components of Windows UI, including taskbar, navigation bar, action center, etc.
- Became subject matter expert at XAML UI markup and efficient data binding through the MVVM pattern. Led team through decisions about performance and memory optimizations and improvements in back end and front end.
- Implemented home page of Cortana app including personalized welcome text and help tips UI.
- Extended phone functionality and experiences for a large external display, providing a "Desktop-like" experience when connecting a phone to a TV/keyboard/mouse.
- Owned the first-run experience, configuration, and virtual touchpad application for this new "Desktop-like" experience on Windows Phones.
- Worked the Microsoft Wallet team, within Windows Phone division. Ported barcode generation functionality from Microsoft Office apps to be available to apps on Windows Phone.
- Wrote tools using Batch, Perl, Visual C++, and the MFC framework to automate running tests, generating regression reports, and sending email reports.
- Led a team of 8 student developers in the development and maintenance of a PHP/MySQL driven management tool using the open source PHP MVC framework FuelPHP and open source Bootstrap, including Perl scripts to help monitor data usage across the network.
- Administered multiple Linux web and database servers used for development, test, and production environments.
- Active role in interviewing, hiring, and training of new employees.